Marketing Director – Full-Time Entertainment/Hospitality In Lake Tahoe (South Lake Tahoe)
Posted: June 15, 2017
Marketing Director wanted for a full-time position at The Loft Theatre-Lounge-Dining in the Heavenly Village, South Lake Tahoe, California. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join our team and create a positive impact. The Loft Theatre is home to Lake Tahoe’s #1 rated show, Magic Fusion, which performs in The Loft Theatre 7-nights a week year-round. The Loft is also an award-winning restaurant, voted “Best Of Tahoe”, and Heavenly Village’s only Ultra Lounge featuring DJ’s, live music, entertainment, and nightly promotions.
Requirements/Job Duties include, but not limited to:
• Bachelors degree or greater
• 1-2+ years of relevant marketing experience in hospitality and/or entertainment
• Creative/ambitious/entrepreneurial-type to maintain and build-on our existing creative marketing plan
• Work with existing graphic artist for all creative artwork for printed materials and ad campaigns
• Write, schedule, and distribute Press Releases for all departments
• Create and manage all social media messaging and posts
• Manage and grow existing customer email database
• Write, schedule, and manage email database marketing
• Manage to budget our paid advertising campaigns for print, radio, video, social media, billboard, etc
• Identifies business trends, demographic audience(s), and market intelligence to develop appropriately targeted marketing
strategies to meet or exceed objectives
• Develops and implements effective marketing campaigns to increase company’s presence and evaluates effectiveness/ROI of
• Positively promotes company’s image, services, capabilities, and flexibility to help educate consumers, increase brand
awareness, and facilitate growth
• Creates and distributes print and electronic marketing and sales materials
• Works closely with operations team on developing support material for group sales programs
• Monitors web and social media activity to maintain positive image, makes appropriate updates, and cultivate new relationships
while fostering existing ones
• Track, manage, and maintain keyword research, positioning, and google analytic.
o Running SEO reports that include google analytic and other necessary reporting tools
o Plan, Execute and manage campaigns to increase organic rankings and exposure
o Assist with correct keywords and tags to add to product descriptions
o Creating new ways to reach our audience through viral initiatives
o Monitor our website property and others for performance and clean aesthetic design
• Impact bottom-line by generating media coverage that will create awareness, buzz, and desire to drive headcount to all areas of The Loft.
• Media outreach to our local and feeder markets to generate influential coverage for all departments, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Nightlife
• Establish relationships with writers, bloggers, both local and regional
• Create Human interest stories for all departments at The Loft
• On-going communication with our local concierge, lodging, and marketing partners
• Distribution of promotional materials to our local concierge, lodging, and marketing partners
• Attend local Hospitality and Lodging Association Meetings representing The Loft
Please send resume and cover letter. We will follow-up with in-person or Skype interview.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Public Relations Account Coordinator, Technology Clients
Posted: May 31, 2017
Are you fascinated by the innovation brought to our lives thanks to technology? We’re talking software that delivers personalized communications to a brand’s audiences, ambient intelligence framework that turns regular offices into smart autonomous buildings, software that empowers a workforce and drones that are changing the future of shopping…
The Abbi Agency’s technology division is adding new accounts, and we need to add a full-time PR Account Coordinator to work on industry and national campaigns. This position is media relations-centric, but also asks the candidate to have proficient content development skills. A desire to learn and understand the unique elements of working in this exciting industry is also a plus!
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the technology industry, be ready for a fast-paced but rewarding work environment, feel confident conducting research, tracking and reporting trends, building media lists, drafting pitches, proofreading and providing edits on client collateral, drafting press releases, and providing support in meetings.
-Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very organized. Building and maintaining internal and external relationships is critical to this position. The qualifications are listed below.
-Earned BA Degree in Journalism, PR, Advertising, Marketing or related field
-Minimum six months of experience in PR industry (may include prior internship)
-Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel
-Proficient in Google Software including Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
-Strong writing skills, proficient in AP Style
-Works well in a dynamic environment
-Candidates MUST be able work across various accounts, support the team (managing both up and down), regularly meet deadlines, have strong time management and prioritization skills and stay very organized.
-Availability to travel for client business related trips when needed
You get the opportunity to travel, work at an awesome office centrally located in Midtown, regular team activities, work closely with each department, learn all sorts of great PR and marketing skills, and build lasting relationships with the media. Big kid stuff like benefits, vacation, and 401k packages come with the job, too.
Please reach out and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Web Specialist, University Libraries
Posted: May 19, 2017
The University of Nevada, Reno seeks applications for a Web Specialist to be responsible for coordinating the University Libraries’ web presence. The position is responsible for the ongoing technical management, updating, and repair of all server-side and client-side code on which the Libraries’ website is built. This includes routine maintenance and content upkeep as well as design and quality assurance activities. The position maintains public access to the databases underlying the Libraries’ various web services. The position collaborates with librarians and the Library Applications Specialist to implement new aspects of the website such as new pages, functionalities, and design.
Salary: $55,000-low $60s. This is a full-time administrative faculty position. A competitive benefits package includes full retirement and health insurance benefits, 24 vacation days per year, and tuition benefits for self and dependents. No state income tax.
The University of Nevada, Reno is the land-grant university and major research institution in the state with a student body of 22,000. The University Libraries include the main library in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center and the DeLaMare Science and Engineering Library. The Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, which was completed in 2008, is a campus showpiece providing high-tech research, presentation and computing spaces, and inviting study areas. The DeLaMare Library is housed in one of the oldest buildings on campus, on the National Register of Historic Places. Together, the Libraries combine traditional library services and unique primary research materials with dynamic collaboration and active learning spaces to meet the needs of university faculty and students. Instructional design, media production, and maker spaces are part of the library organization and we are proud to offer opportunities to collaborate with professionals and technologies in these specialties.
Reno is a metropolitan area of over 400,000 situated on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Reno offers a favorable quality of life recognized by numerous national sources. Residents and visitors enjoy an array of cultural activities and major festivals and events. It is an outdoor mecca, located 38 miles from Lake Tahoe and offering abundant summer and winter recreational opportunities. Sacramento and San Francisco are, respectively, two and four hour drives away.
The University of Nevada, Reno recognizes that diversity promotes excellence in education and research. We are an inclusive and engaged community and recognize the added value that students, faculty, and staff from different backgrounds bring to the educational experience.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and two years of relevant work experience or a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution and one year of relevant work experience.
Related Experience: web design and development, accessibility, web applications
Please attach your resume, cover letter addressing qualifications for the position, and contact information for three professional references.
Graphic/Production Artist – Wide Awake
Posted: April 14, 2017
Wide Awake, a marketing and innovation agency that specializes in modern marketing
for gaming and hospitality properties, is looking for a full-time graphic/production artist
who is detail oriented and adept at handling a workload with volume and velocity. This
person should have production skills for building out release-ready pieces in traditional
(print ads, collateral, outdoor, signage, etc.) and digital (emails, banners, etc.). Should
be fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS. Minimum 2 years’
experience. Salary DOE. Please email your portfolio and resume to Mike Disbennett
(firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested.
Marketing Coordinator – Nevada Advanced Pain Specialists
Posted: Nov. 29, 2016
Minimum Requirements for Candidates*
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism or similar field preferred.
Work Experience: Prefer one year experience doing marketing for a Pain Management practice or other medical setting.
Setting: Must be able to work in an office setting with office and medical equipment.
Communication: Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
*Candidate/employee/contractor must notify employer if any of these requirements can’t be met.
1. Provide excellent customer service at all times.
2. Provide teamwork and support for others in administrative roles.
3. Works to generate as many new patient referrals as possible within our market(s), and with as favorable of a payor mix as possible.
4. Perform timely, complete, and accurate work as it relates to each of the following specific job duties:
a. Visits referral sources to create and maintain positive working relationships with them.
b. Coordinates marketing activities, including lunches and events with referral sources.
c. Provides customer service to all customers, especially referral sources: answers questions, provides information, researches and resolves problems.
d. Coordinates company activities with vendors (designers, printers, etc.).
e. Assists with marketing research.
f. Generates and coordinates use of marketing reports.
g. Monitors marketing budget(s).
h. Monitors schedules, production and distribution arrangements and other details to ensure timely completion and quality control of marketing activities and publications.
i. Writes and/or edits copy for company marketing and website publications.
j. Coordinates advertising placement and schedules.
k. Manages social media.
l. Designs necessary marketing materials.
m. Establishes and maintains department records and files and provides additional administrative support.
n. Inventories and orders supplies for marketing materials.
o. Arranges for maintenance and repair of marketing equipment.
p. Coordinates lunches and dinners with pharmaceutical representatives and providers.
q. Administers other office functions.
r. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
5. Provide reports and information as requested by practice management.
1. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
2. Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations as it relates to this role, including all safety and health standards.
1. Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
4. Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc.
5. Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
CALLING ALL CONSULTANTS!
Are you interested in supporting vibrant arts and cultural communities across Nevada?
Join a team of experts to assist arts and cultural organizations across the state with organizational development, fundraising, marketing, cultural planning and MUCH more. The Nevada Arts Council is accepting applications to join the Nevada Circuit Rider (NCR) Consultant Roster through Saturday, December 31, 2016. To learn more or apply, view the NCR Roster Application Form and Instructions.